cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andreasoc New Member

Re: Phaser 8550 DP inconsistant blurry prints

Jump to solution

hi have the same problem with the printer.

I do not understand what I have to clean... You can give me the pages of this guide which component should I clean? http://www.inkcloners.com/Service-Manuals/Xerox-8400-85xx-Service-Manual.pdf

thank you very much! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
LUKESK New Member

Re: Phaser 8550 DP inconsistant blurry prints

Jump to solution

Hello, I've the same problem with a 8500 with any software, and suddently after a normal print are out some very strange outputs, with characters and images of the entire printed page instead compactly with adjacent points, oblique lines alternating with empty spaces . Immediately afterwards I did print from the "Print Troubleshooter" menu, just to get more clues, and those pages were printed well enough, just barely out of focus. Then he began to print more and more blurred through the entire page, as long as you do not stand out as characters and images, but the thing is progressive, since one in six / seven printing correctly, then resumed gradually more and more out of focus . Is the same if print in color or B/w and does not change even if I switch from rapid to advance quality. I note right on the technical manual Chapter 5-17 "Fuzzy Text", something similar, but here images or text hard to read are not on entire page, but on left or up or bottom, while my pages come out as completely washed out ... I tried to clean the Drum and I checked step by step, slowly turning the flywheel, but it seems perfect. Doing research online, I found some hypotheses, ranging from drum to replace, the print head, to the amplifier "amp wave board", and I've done more times "Clean Inks smears" and other test printings, but it prints 1 page more or less well and after more other are blurred more and more: have any suggestions?

Thank you and greetings
Luca Caratti

0 Kudos