cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Phaser 8560 not printing first page of pdf in 2 page per sheet configuration

Jump to solution

I think this started happening when I installed the latest 8560 printer driver (6.159.12.1) -- I've never noticed it before. When I'm printing a pdf and the driver is set to print double-sided, with 2 pages per sheet, it won't print the first page. All I get is the frame within which the page should appear. The rest of the document prints just fine. This doesn't happen when I'm printing, for example, a .docx file. I'm using Win 10 64-bit, the current version. I guess I could go back to an earlier version of the printer driver, except that if I recall correctly I upgraded in order to deal with another problem of some kind. Does anyone have any suggestions?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Re: Phaser 8560 not printing first page of pdf in 2 page per sheet configuration

Jump to solution

Use the one in Acrobat/Reader and don't bother with the driver

Capture.GIF

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe Arseneau
Highlighted

Re: Phaser 8560 not printing first page of pdf in 2 page per sheet configuration

Jump to solution

Thanks a bunch. Who knows what happened, because the driver itself has started printing the first page again, having spent the whole day not doing so. Weird. And it's not even a full moon :)

0 Kudos