cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Phasor 6360 image issue

one of our phasor 6360 had poor print quality mostly missing text or portions of text. The image unit was replaced a few month ago and acccording to the Supplies Usage page the image unit I replaced had approx 90% life left. I replace with a new image unit  and the prints improved but now I have a blank thin line running down the middle of the page but only seems to be associated with black. I found a diag page that prints 4 blocks of color on a page with red, green, purple and black blocks. The red, green, purple look fine but the black has a blank line in middle of page; this page suggest to me there is a problem in the black area of the printer. Idea of where to go from here?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Phasor 6360 image issue

Hi drurytr,

Thank you for using the Support Forum.  Please take a look at the solution for white lines or deletions and see if any of the suggestions help you. 

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Phasor 6360 image issue

I have the printer fixed. As I stated I had already changed the image unit and that did not fix the problem. Once I noticed the problem was only ishowing when Black was called for I looked more at the printer. I did remove and reinstall the fuser and I cleaned a rubber and bright steel roller assembly in the bottom of the unit. With the image unit removed I also removed the black toner from the roller that would interface with the image unit. Once I did the above three things the problem seemed to go away. I replaced the image unit with the original image unit and verified the printer was working correctly. I would like to know which thing I did that most likely helped. I tried to download a service manual so I could properly identify what parts I cleaned or touched but I could not get that to work very well. Thanks for responding.
0 Kudos