Thanks, we already contact to support team local, they said: only set default color in printing preferences, but at that time user will print out the document which already only need B/W, increase the cost.
Add more information: We print out to HP Pro 200 color successfully.
I am not familiar with these Fuji Xerox devices. I would recommend you contact the Support Department for your region to troubleshoot this issue further.
I can understand how inconvenient this would be. Possibly this could be a issue due to some wrong color management settings.
I would suggest you to try the mentioned steps and see if it helps:
1. Click the Start menu and click Control Panel.
2. Click the Display and click Adjust resolution.
3. Click Advanced settings and Color Management.
4. Click Devices and select your printer.
5. Check "Use my settings for this device" and click OK
Hope this helps.
What Xerox Printer Model are you using?
We use Photos in windows 10 printing color image file but the result only B/W.
We have untick: "Let the app change my printing preferences" but still not effect.
Pls support us.