Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rex_Havoc

Print via Fiery USB, document shrinks

Jump to solution
Product Name: Xerox Color C60/C70
Operating System: Windows 10 x64

We are printing business cards using a template for our ACA4-F businbess card slitter. The art for both sides of the card are saved as a PDF and then printed via USB as we do not have a network set up yet.

There are blank margins of 10mm on either side, and 4.5mm on leading edge. Printer is set to print at 100%. PDF is set to print at 100%.

Regardless of paper orientation from feed (landscape or portrait) the print is reduced by approx 5%.  

-edit -

I just printed the image to 11x17, and the printer scaled the image ot fit the full page.  I cannot find any setting to turn this off or on.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
CathyO-Xerox
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Print via Fiery USB, document shrinks

Jump to solution

Hello Rex,

I would check to make sure that Edge Erase is not set to on.

Thanks,
CathyO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!
Rex_Havoc

Jump to solution

Edge erase is off.  Also, discovered that printing via Fiery USB the document scales to the size of the paper. If I print to ledger, it scales to fit.

However if I use web tools to connect to the Xerox, it will print proper size but I have no way to dictate which tray or to apply double sided if Iprint that way.

0 Kudos
Rex_Havoc

Jump to solution

Update - the Xerox still scales documents when Iuse ther USB and Fiery interface oin the machine. Our Xerox tech has no clue.

I have a workaround  I use the Fiery Command Workstation, and am able to send the jobs this way and they will print at 100% as they should using the USB port.

I am still tyrying to discover why the prints scale using the USB.

0 Kudos