cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3 Replies
CathyO-Xerox
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Printer Presets no longer work after switching from OSX Catalina to OSX Ventura

Hi there,

I can help you change your email, just send me a private message with the new email address and I will update it for you.

Thanks,
CathyO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!
0 Kudos

Re: Printer Presets no longer work after switching from OSX Catalina to OSX Ventura

Hello,

nope, iTried it again and again under different saved names. The printer preset in OSX Ventura will no longer remember the Paper Tray nor the Xerox Options.

I guess OSX Ventura developers are still coding around. The operating system 13.6.1 is not finished yet. I posted a video on youtube.

Regards,

Black Baron

PS: How do I change my email address to receive replys on this forum? The xerox account page is complicated. I can't find any entry to change my email.

0 Kudos
CathyO-Xerox
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello blackbaron,

I found these steps on how to set the preset for macOS that you can check to make sure you didn't miss a step.

Thanks,
CathyO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

Printer Presets no longer work after switching from OSX Catalina to OSX Ventura

Product Name: WorkCentre 7525/7530/7535/7545/7556
Operating System: macOS 12 - Monterey

Hello,

iHave huge problems with my printer presets under OSX Ventura. The printer presets no longer store the settings of my Xerox WorkCentre 7535 machine. It worked fine in OSX Catalina.

I created new printer presets under a new name with underscores and no spaces. It works one time and the next time I select the same printer preset in the printer dialog dropdown menu, all printer settings are gone. Not even the paper tray will be stored in the Print Preset.

XeroxDrivers Version 5.14.0 (2444) as stated on the Xerox Printer Driver Download page does not work properly with print presets on OSX Ventura.

Any iDeas developers?

Regards,

Black Baron

0 Kudos