Here is the link to the Users Guide.
Page 163 talks about Tray Settings.
The Check Mark is the toggle switch for Auto Select. Click on it to turn on/off the feature.
Also, If you click on the line to make a change in some cases you will get an explanation.
I hope this helps
"Admin Menu>Printer Settings>During Loading>No Attrib. Change" seems to be it.
One other setting I don't understand: within the web based server in the home section you can click on each tray for some settings. There is "Tray Mode" and another is "Auto Select" and the choices are a check mark or 3 vertical lines. (no labels or explanation for those.) what do each of those change or set? thanks
Here is a link to the Menu Map for the Phaser 6510.
Admin Menu>Printer Settings>During Loading
I hope this helps
Thanks. But i can't get to step 1:
"At the printer control panel, log in as administrator, then press the Home button."
Please walk me thru what to do after hitting the "Menu" button and "Print Reports" pops up. thanks
From the System Administrators Guide. Set the tray to Dedicated.
To change the tray settings from the printer control panel:
1. At the printer control panel, log in as administrator, then press the Home button.
2. Touch Device→Paper Trays.
3. Select a tray.
4. To set the level of restriction on the paper tray, touch Tray Mode and select an option.
5. If you selected Dedicated for Tray Mode, configure the paper size, type, and color.
6. To allow the printer to select which paper tray to use, for Auto Select, enable the toggle button.
7. To select a priority level for this paper tray, for Priority, to increment priority, touch the Plus icon (+) or to decrement the priority, touch the Minus icon (–).
8. Touch OK.
I hope this helps.
Each time i add paper or even open a tray drawer the control panel on the printer asks "Change Tray Settings?" "ok" to change or "Back" to exit. Is there a setting to avoid this dialogue and leave the settings as they were? thanks, walt.
Solved! Go to Solution.