cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
calima New Member

Printing Blank WorkCentre M20i

I installed in a rigth way to a M20i: new fuser, drum, cartridge, power supply. The printer starts fine, finish the booting and give me the control panel: "Ready to Copy" When I print from the computer, from the "Reports", from "Copy" always give me blank pages, nothing is printed. What could be the reason?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Xerox Employee JohnM-Xerox
Xerox Employee

Re: Printing Blank WorkCentre M20i

Hello calima,

I do not understand what you are trying to print and where you are generating the print from.  Can you give me more details?  What software are you printing from or are you standing in front of your printer trying to print an internal report?  Please tell me each step taken for what you are trying to do.  I will try to help you as best I can.

John

0 Kudos
calima New Member

Thanks John for your interest:

I stand front of the printer and try to print an internal report or I tray to print a copy from the flat bed or the feeder and the print copy is blank, I know the fuser, the drum, the cartridge are OK because I replaced these from another printer that is working fine.

Could be a board? wich one?, how can I get a Technical Manual repair or Service Manual?

Thank you very much again,

Alvaro A.

0 Kudos
Xerox Employee JohnM-Xerox
Xerox Employee

You're welcome, calima.

Here is a link to the WorkCentre M20/M20i Knowledge Base where you can look up a variety of problems and read through possible solutions that you can try in order to fix the machine yourself.  If you are unable to get your printer running despite all of the solutions in the Knowledge Base, you can always call the Xerox Customer Technical Support line for help.  You can find this number near the upper right corner of the Knowledge Base (any page of the KB) for your local area.  The Knowledge Base has many possible solutions and there are color pictures and step-by-step instructions for you.

For your particular issue, click the link above to get to the KB.  Once there, type in "blank" (without the quotes) in the search field in the center of the page then click Search. This will display several possible solutions on the screen.  Click on the first result (it should read: Completely Blank Copies.) There are two possible solutions for you to try.  If neither work, you can do another search for more possible solutions or you can call Xerox to schedule a service call.  I hope this helps!

John

0 Kudos