cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2 Replies

Re: Printing on 5x7 paper with no margins

XeroxLibrarian,

The AlatLink does not have the ability to do edge to edge printing.  In order to acheive a full bleed the image needs to be printed on oversize stock and then trim the edges.

Here are the Specs for the AltaLink.

Maximum Printable Area
The product will reproduce 11x17 in. when printing on 12x18 in. paper and A3 when printing on SRA3 paper. The maximum length images (1314.8 mm) are only produced on media 52 in. long/banner. On all media, there is a Lead Edge deletion of 4 mm and a Trail Edge deletion of 2 mm. The Side Edge deletion varies with paper size. For paper less than 12 in. wide, the Side Edge deletion is 2 mm per edge. For widths greater than 12 in., the Side Edge deletion is determined by the paper width less the imageable area divided by 2.
Max Image Area: 12x18.76 in./305 mm x 476.6 mm (52 in. /1314.8 mm banner)
Maximum Image Assurance Area: 11.7x18.76 in./297x476.6 mm

I hope this helps.

0 Kudos
TammyL-Xerox
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Printing on 5x7 paper with no margins

Hello XeroxLibrarian, 

Have you tried updating your driverIf you are still having issues after trying these steps, I suggest that you call into our support department for assistance @ 1-800-821-2797.

Thanks,
TammyL-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!
0 Kudos

Printing on 5x7 paper with no margins

Product Name: AltaLink C8130 / C8135 / C8145 / C8155 / C8170 Color Multifunction Printer
Operating System: Windows 11

A patron brought in some 5x7 invitations and a digital invitation in .pdf, .jpeg, and .png formatting. I have tried every possible combination I can think of to get the invitations to print without a white border. How do I get rid of it?

I attempted to go in under Printing preferences via the device in the Printers & Scanners section on my laptop and the Page Borders option is grayed out. 

Please help!

0 Kudos