cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Problem 8830 driver Windows Server 2008 R2 x64

I'm having a problem install mode driver 8830 win server 2008 R2 x64,was also installed driver model 510.

I do not function well, when print leaves a page error, tks. (sorry for the mistakes I'm from Brazil)

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Account Deactivated

Re: Problem 8830 driver Windows Server 2008 R2 x64

Hi maritosbr.

Thank you for using the forum.

I have searched the Brazilian Xerox Support & Drivers site but need to know the device serial number prefix to access the correct knowledgebase.

If you have not looked at what is available on Support & Drivers for your product please check to see if there may be a solution in the knowledgebase for your situation.  Please go to

http://www.support.xerox.com/support/ptbr.html

Type in 8830 in the search field.

Select Xerox 8830 from the list and then select from the list of serial numbers.

If you are unable to locate a solution I recommend you contact your local support:

Informações para contato com a Xerox:

Para obter suporte ao seu produto, acesse nossa central de atendimento através dos seguintes telefones:

• Cidades de São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Brasília, Porto Alegre, Curitiba, Salvador e Belo Horizonte : 4004-4050
  • Demais localidades : 0800 99 3769

Para agilizar seu atendimento, tenha sempre em mãos o número de série do seu equipamento.

Os serviços Xerox estão disponíveis de segunda a sexta-feira de 08:00h às 18:00h

Please select "Accept Solution" and / or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!
Thanks,
SandyP-Xerox
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Problem 8830 driver Windows Server 2008 R2 x64

thanks for listening, here in Brazil I did not find help, the phones do not work and there is nothing to do around here to help me, so I decided to ask for help here in this forum, can someone help me?

0 Kudos