cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Problem with drivers for WC M123 PLC 6 ver. 2.4.2 and 2.4.3 for Win XP. How to get older drivers?

Sorry for my English, I am not use to write in it.

Could someone get to me old driver WC M123 PLC Czech or English ver 2.4.0.18 for Win XP? PLS

Why?

I have a problem. I am working for Czech non-profit organization and we are running two network printers WC M123 and Phaser 6280ND. We print direct on the printer. With Phaser we have no problem.

With WC M123 with the new drivers PLC 6 ver. 2.4.2. and 2.4.3 have started problems:smileysad:. We have minimum four PC on OS WinXP SP3 Home edition CZ OEM on our LAN. Two of them have older driver PLC 6 ver. 2.4.0.18 and they are running smoothly and with no problems. The new drivers are creating problem 1st it take minutes to load them, when the system call the driver of the printer. 2nd when you install the driver and you try to print, it is OK. Then you restart system and try to print again, the first document send to the spooler doesn’t show up in the spooler’s queue and if you try to print other documents it stuck in spooler. After a OS restart, in the spooler turn up the 1st document which at first didn’t, you restart this document in the spooler and at once it start printing and it print also the other documents. I tried the Czech version and also the English version of 2.4.3 driver, I tried the Czech 2.4.2. version the resolt was the same, but on other two PC the driver Czech version 2.4.0.18 it work with no problem. Probably, it will be good, when the xerox developer look at this. I spend many hour and day testing this:smileyfrustrated:.

What it worst? I don’t have a back up of the old version of the drivers :-(. At this web side are just the new versions. I try to google it, but with no success. Could someone help with the old version of drivers? I do prefer the Czech version, but the English one would be also.

Thanks for any help.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Problem with drivers for WC M123 PLC 6 ver. 2.4.2 and 2.4.3 for Win XP. How to get older drivers

Hi Luky,

Thank you for using the Support Forum. You will need to contact your local support centre to see if they can locate the older versions of the drivers for you.  You can also try the Xerox Global Print driver and see if that will work for you. 

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos