I have a problem with my WorkCentre 3045NI with the paper size which makes me mad. I want to use piper size A4.
Each time when I try to print a Microsoft Word doccument the printer shows error on the display :
No suitable paper 024-963
Latter 8,5x11 ; Plane
Each time I have to push OK or CANCEL the printing
You can be sure that I:
1. Set the paper size and piper type in "Tray settings" , "Main tray" as A4 - 210x297
2. Set the paper size from "Page layout" menu from MS Word as A4
3. Set the paper size from the "Printer properties " from "Print menu" as A4
4. Made a new "Saved settings" where the paper size is again A4
5. I even tried other version of MS Word
Each time the error is the same.
The problem NOT exist on other computers ! I tried - there everything there is OK!
The problem NOT exist on the most of the PDF printed files.
First time I have I problem like this.
Can You Help me! Thank you in advance !
Solved! Go to Solution.
I will describe the problem with a few words :
Each time I try to print , no mater that all the settings are for paper A4 - the printer shows error - paper is Letter format.
I revealed the problem - Control Panel, Harduare and sound , Printers , Right click on the printer, Printer preferences - here must be also selected the needed paper and needed settings.
I still don't know why only on this computer and only on MS Word was the problem.
Thank you for attention !