Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Problems Printing with Cordenons Stardream (metallic like) Paper

Hello All,

I am running 105 lb. Cover Cordenons Stardream Opal

http://gruppocordenons-usa.com/fine-paper/stardream/

on X700 Digital Color Press. The first stack went terrificly.

But as soon as I put the 2nd stack on, it look as though the color does not adhere well, looks "chipped-ff", so as when I put the 3rd, 4th and 5th stack (new from the pack).

The client has seen a sample from the good stack.

Have you encounter similar problem? Pls help.

Thanks a lot!!!

Ruth

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Problems Printing with Cordenons Stardream (metallic like) Paper

Hi Spotlight,

Thank you for using the Support Forum. According to the paper spec. this weight paper should be loaded in the bypass tray, is this how you are loading the paper?  Please look at this solution from the support page for your machine.  If this does not help please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance.

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I have a problem with Cordenons Stardream as well but it's with the Xerox 800. The paper is jamming in 2e with the code "77-942". We had two different colours to print with - Antique Gold and Coral. Nothing would print at first but I managed to get all the Coral to print by setting the Paper Properties colour to "Clear". However I was only able to print 1 sheet of the Antique Gold and it started to jam again. For the paper properties colour, I've tried Clear, Gold, Orange. I get up to 5 sheets to print but when I go to print again, it will jam. Any ideas as to what settings I could try would be much appreciated!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Hey you!

Have a look at THIS, maybe you'll find some clues as to what settings you'll need to have.

Best Regards

Kimzi

--------------------------------------------
Please remember to select "Accept as Solution" for posts that helped you solve the issue.

0 Kudos