cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2 Replies

Re: Problems printing from Manual Feeder

My apologies for not acknowleding your kind response before now.

I am puzzled by you saying the manual tray cannot handle anything smaller than 5x7. The chart listing supported paper sizes (on page 28 of the user guide_ would seem to indicate that it can. Even a #10 envelope is smaller than 5x7. See the attached screenshopt. Am I misreading this? (Columns with checkmarks refer to 230-sheet tray first, and manual feed second.)Screenshot 2024-01-21 153601.png

0 Kudos
JudySolo-Xerox
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Problems printing from Manual Feeder

Hi There,

Thank you for the comments. to use the manual feed, you have to make sure the paper trays match on both the device and the print driver. Also the paper types have to match on both the device and the print driver. If any one of these fields are set differently from each other, your printer will not print from the correct tray or correct paper tray. 

Alos the manual feed tray does not support 4x6, the smallest it supports is 5x7. 

Thanks,
JudySolo-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

Problems printing from Manual Feeder

Product Name: Xerox C235 Color Multifunction Printer
Operating System: Windows 11

This is not a question, as much as a comment.

In the approximately 9 months I hve had this printer, I have had nothig but problems when it comes to printing from the Manual Feed. I have tried re-installing the Print & Scan Experience. I have tried different drivers. No matter how I have things configured, the printer demands that I load Tray 1. This is really annoying if all I want to print is  ONE #10 envelope or ONE 4x6 sheet of labels,

I even called Support, and spent almost 2 hours in a remote session trying to find an answer to the problem, without any successs.

I find myself very disappointed in the printing software. (Print-out quality IS excellent, though!)

0 Kudos