cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gukweto1

Remote printing thru email

Operating System: Not Applicable

Is there any way to print to a xerox copier thru email ? Like for example Im going to print a document (on a different location) I will send my document to an email (which is configured to a xerox MFP.) Once the MFP receives the email it will imediately print the attached document? Im not sure if this feature availble on Xerox but my other HP printer does that 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CathyO-Xerox
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Remote printing thru email

Hello gukweto1,

We do have the @PrintByXerox email feature available for our AltaLink and VersaLink Devices. Check it out to see if that is an option for your specific model of device.

Thanks,
CathyO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!
TonyP-Xerox
Analyst Nation Moderator
Analyst Nation Moderator

Hello gukweto1, 

I'll reiterate what Cheryl-O stated that @printbyxerox allows you to print via email on any ConnectKey based Xerox device. If you have an older device, it may support POP3 or Internet Fax which both a both printing through email. 

To find out, you cna go to Xerox.com/support, enter your model number, and look in the administration guide. 

Tony

gukweto1

I tried the @printbyxerox it seems it does the job however is there anyway to make the login permanent? I tried it on a altalink C8035 but i need to login everytime when I select the printbyxerox icon on the homescreen

0 Kudos