cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dgaccu New Member

SAP Barcode Font Download

We are using our customer's SAP portal and they have supplied us with an HP printer that has a .PCL barcode file for SAP (Code 39 I think).  When printing to our Xerox 5855 machines this barcode doesn't print.  I have tried using the font download utility to send the .PCL font file to the 5855 and although the app says the font downloaded successfully the barcode still doesn't print out.  Can anyone offer any insight on how to get this to work?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Community Manager CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Re: SAP Barcode Font Download

Hello dgaccu.

If you have not already resolved this issue, we suggest you search our online knowledgebase for this product: WorkCentre 5855

Alternatively, you can visit our Contact Us page for other support options.

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos
Analyst Nation Moderator Joe053204-hcl
Analyst Nation Moderator

Re: SAP Barcode Font Download

Hi dgaccu,

Is it setup with this or some custom setup?

What prints where the barcode should have? Is it just whitespace, an error code, broken image etc?

SAP is pretty rare, so most never run into it, therefore most don't have any ability to support it. If you have a contract on the printer, and are located in the USA/Canada, I can assure you there is a guy who is quite versed on it in the "Discovery" department. Just call for support, and when you get to 2nd level support, explain the issue and supply them with a configuration report and details on the setup, they will then escalate to Discovery and that rep will call you back.

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe
0 Kudos