cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Urgent xrhkBJ.app problem

Hello,

After setting up my NEW printer (Xerox WorkCentre 6015NI), installing the driver v 1.008 for MAC running osx 10.9.4, I proceeded to print, scan, etc.

Here are the issues I have encountered:

1) Printing is pretty slow

2) Scanning is ULTRA SLOW and most urgent issue:

3) After a document is printed I see that a new icon appears on my dock with the name: xrhkBJ

After printing, I am not able to use anything else on my computer. Any apps, I can't even restart or shut my computer down UNTIL I go to that new icon that shows up on my dock and specifically click on QUIT. Then I am able to shut down my computer. I uninstalled the printer and everything worked fine again with my computer. Once I reinstall it, same thing happens again. This makes this new printer not worth using it!! FYI I am using an Apple MacBook Air and same thing happens with MacBook Pro 2014 both running Mavericks 10.9.4

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Analyst Nation Moderator
Analyst Nation Moderator

Re: Urgent xrhkBJ.app problem

Are you using a USB or network connection to the device?

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Accept soluition"? Really. What was the solution?

Why would I keep a Xerox printer if it is going to modify my system?

I am using a wireless network, and I have the same issue. It's a nuisance.

How do I get rid of that thing in my dock? and get it off my system altogether? Do I have to buy an HP printer?

xrhkBJ

What is it??

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Agency Analyst
Agency Analyst

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Hi!

This xrhBJ.app comes with the 6015 driver install and can just be deleted according to this FORUM THREAD, the driver should still work as usual even without this file.

Mike, is this file part of the "Printing Scout" application?

Best Regards

Kimzi

--------------------------------------------
Please remember to select "Accept as Solution" for posts that helped you solve the issue.

0 Kudos