You will need a Service tech:
IOT IM Device Driver software failure.
The Accessories have their own power cord. Whenever a procedure states to Power Off and
then Power On, POPO, etc., powering Off and then powering On the IOT does NOT Power Off
the Accessory. The Accessory will have to be Powered Off and then On separately from the
IOT by unplugging the Accessory power cord.
Switch the power Off, then on. If the problem still exists, perform the following:
Switch the power Off and observe correct ESD procedures when extracting and inserting items
from the ESS PWB.
1. Upgrade ESS Firmware to the latest version (GP 2) and check to see if the same problem
2. Check all the connectors on the IOT Drive PWB and the ESS PWB for being properly
3. Extract and re-insert the following items from the ESS PWB (PL 11.6) if any are installed
(the model configuration determines which are installed).
• NVM RAM ( J334)
• RAM M1 ( J330)
• RAM M2 ( J331)
• Page Memory PM1 ( J337)
• Page Memory PM2 ( J338)
4. If the problem still persists, replace the appropriate devices.
5. Replace the IOT Drive PWB (PL 11.1).
6. If the problem still persists, replace the ESS PWB (PL 11.6).
7. If the problem still persists, replace the MCU PWB (PL 11.1).
We have been haveing some odd behavior on our Versant 2100. Does any one know what the fault code 124-374 means?