1. Clean the CIS sensor on registration, I was doing it every week.
2. Remember to restart Stock Libary Manager (close and open) every day before first print. We didnt restart the controler (FreeFlow or EFI), You can turn off printer for a night.
3. Make a feeding correction, I dont remember how it says but it is in Maintenance/Diagnostics, probably when logged in as a admin.
4. Check if in allingment profiles You have parametrs on max or min. For example if skew is from -2.0 to 2.0 never use 2.0, use 1.9 instead.
5. If above doesnt help delete every stock and allingment profile. As far I know the 026-401 was mainly becose of allingment roller presure on, and You dont need to use this stock to have this error.
I chnged the hard drive on the fiery with one that is new software loaded on it with empty stock library
I created a few stocks and rn and it still gave the error
I dont think its a setting issue since thses are new profiles with defult settings