cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

WC 6605 does not print with any driver

We have a wc 6605 it makes copies, email, its printing via USB. A while ago the devices stop printing. I'd reinstall the drivers many times on differents PCs from the network. I installed PCL 6, PS, PCL 5, Global Driver, Xerox Class Color. It printed just once a test page with PCL 6 just once, when I tried to do a second test it did not work. I did a ping test and it had communication, also I change the IP address but didnt work. I already initialized the NVM. What could I do in that case? the firmware version is 90.99

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Analyst Nation Moderator
Analyst Nation Moderator

Re: WC 6605 does not print with any driver

Windows 8.1 0r 10? If so, install the driver fullon manually with the Xerox driver and be sure to create a TCP/IP port manually as well.

So when you run the add printer wizard, choose the Printer I want wasn't listed option even if it was/is.

Then make sure that Query the printer is not checked when it appears.

The issue in most cases, and almost every case on Windows 10, is MS decides it would be a good idea to use a WSD port, and that it would be a great idea to use the built in MS class driver.

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe
0 Kudos