cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
taa New Member

Wake Phaser 6600 from network

Is there any way to get a Phaser 6600 that's gone into power save mode to wake up when a network job is submitted? Using it from a Windows 7 machine, it just shows up as "offline," and won't wake up until I go push the power save button, which is not at all convenient. And even when I do wake it up, queued jobs on the Windows side don't make their way to the printer--even more inconvenient, since it means I have to go wake it up *before* printing to it. Help?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Community Manager CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Re: Wake Phaser 6600 from network

Hello taa.

If you have not already resolved this issue, we suggest you search our online knowledgebase for this product: Phaser 6600.

Alternatively, you can visit our Contact Us page for other support options.

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos
Tommy19 New Member

Hi

I have the same problem and your online knowledgebase says nothing about this.

I have search the internet for a solution. I cannot find any, except that I get many hits from users that have the same problem.

Could you come up with a solution that does not ask me to go search for a solution where the solution is not to be found?

Best regards,

Tommy from Denmark

0 Kudos
Kimzi Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Hi!

When the printer is in Energy Saver mode it will automatically wake up when a job is received.

The machine also has a lower power level, on this the nic is turned off.

Have a look HERE.

Best Regards

Kimzi

--------------------------------------------
Please remember to select "Accept as Solution" for posts that helped you solve the issue.

0 Kudos