Xerox doesn't seem to be planning to release a Catalina driver so there is really nothing you can do besides airprint the jobs.
To configure AirPrint:
- Open a Web browser, type the IP address of the printer, then press Enter or Return.
- Click Login and enter the ID (admin) and Password (1111).
- Click Properties > Network Settings > AirPrint.
- To enable AirPrint, click Enable.
NOTE: AirPrint is enabled by default when IPP and Bonjour (mDNS) are both enabled. Enable these settings by selecting Properties > Network Settings > Raw TCP/IP, LPR, IPP and Properties > Network Settings > mDNS.
- To change the printer name, in the Friendly Name field, enter a new name.
- To enter a location for the printer, in the Location field, enter the location of the printer
- To enter a physical location for the printer, in the Geographical Location field, enter the geographic Latitude and Longitude coordinates in decimal form. For example, use coordinates like +170.1234567 and +70.1234567 for a location.
- Click Apply.
- For the new settings to take effect, restart your printer.
Please be sure to select "Accept Solution
" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos
for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!Joe Arseneau