cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Windows 8 Compatibility Matrix

Attention Windows 8 Users:

Please refer to this document for information regarding which of our products are compatible (and to what extent) with Windows 8 Compatibility Matrix.  The document also includes installation and use instructions for the drivers. 

Please note some drivers are not available at this time, but should be available soon.  Please keep checking back regularly.

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Agency Analyst JordanAXAUQE-AA
Agency Analyst

Re: Windows 8 Compatibility Matrix

Additional note: I hear that the Global Driver is being favored with Windows 8 and fixes many issues with Office 2010!
Thank you,
Jordan R.
Systems Analyst / Consultant
Fiery Certified Professional

If someone helped you make sure you give Kudos for their efforts! Don't forget to Select Accept as Solution if the reply resolved your issue as it will be able to help others!
0 Kudos
Kimzi Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Hey!

Just wanted to say that we have been installING win7 drivers on a win8 machine, and it works flowlessly, this could be tried if no driver is found in the win8 comp, and if it says V3 is available. (v3 is drivers from XP to Win7), Though if you have Windows RT this will probably not work.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Agency Analyst JordanAXAUQE-AA
Agency Analyst

There should always be some use of backwards compatibility with Windows 8. So using the Windows 7 should work as you noted. Always good to point that that! Nice catch!
Thank you,
Jordan R.
Systems Analyst / Consultant
Fiery Certified Professional

If someone helped you make sure you give Kudos for their efforts! Don't forget to Select Accept as Solution if the reply resolved your issue as it will be able to help others!
0 Kudos
Amccor New Member

Does Accxess Control Client work with Windows 8? I have reviewed the compatibility chart and it appears not. Is that correct?  If not, is there a workaround? If not, is there a timeline for development of something that will work with Windows 8? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
reno New Member

Is there a Windows 8-compatible driver for Xerox Documate 515 scanner?
0 Kudos
removals24 New Member

Thank you for posting that link. I am looking which xerox product is compatible in my windows 8.

0 Kudos
gusrobinson123 New Member

Hi,
Yes, It's true that some drivers are not available at this time for Windows 8 Compatibility, but should be available soon I check it.

Digital Photocopiers

0 Kudos
michaellane New Member

Thank you for posting that link. I am looking which xerox product is compatible in my windows 8.

0 Kudos
Account Deactivated

Here is the link to the compatibility matrixes for Windows and MAC OSs:

http://www.xerox.com/about-xerox/printer-driver-update/enus.html

Please select "Accept Solution" and / or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!
Thanks,
SandyP-Xerox
0 Kudos