cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Work Center 6505 connected to wireless print solutions adaptor does not print wirelessly

Jump to solution

Oh! I didn't realize I was in the wrong print properties area. So two useful things to note.

1) The printer is still definitely sending jobs to the old port, rather than the new one I created.

print settings 7.png

2) When I go to the actual printer properties page it seems to be giving me the choice to switch to the new port. Sadly it's all greyed out and I can't actually click any of the boxes, which I assume is its way of telling me I have to be in admin mode to do it? Which if that's it then maybe hopefully problem solved when I eventually get that username and password.

print settings 8.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Re: Work Center 6505 connected to wireless print solutions adaptor does not print wirelessly

Jump to solution

Looks like it is a shared driver,so you would need to be on the Print Server itself to make the change.

In either case, you do need admin privileges

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe Arseneau
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Thanks so much, Joe! 

0 Kudos