Hello, our WorkCentre 3615 was working fine until a couple of days ago. We print wirelessly (the printer is hooked up to a zerox brand NFO WPSA 100).
-Whenever someone tries to print, they receive an error on their COMPUTER saying "Paper Tray is Missing" on top, and "Ready on Server - Filter failed" under the document name in the printer cue. The printer isn't printing for anyone.
- No error messages pop-up on the printer itself.
- When I go to the Job Status menu on the printer itself, nothing is there.
- The printer is able to print a test page successfully.
- We all use Macs at the office, and most of the computers are under 6 months old.
- When I open up the "Printers and Scanners" in System Preferences, the printer is marked as "idle" or "in use" with a happy, green circle next to it.
WHAT I'VE TRIED
- Removing all of the paper trays, and making sure that they were put back in properly.
- Printing from the bypass tray (got the same error).
- Deleting all print jobs from the computers that sent them, and trying again.
- Unplugging the printer for several minutes before restarting it.
- Uninstalling the printer from our computers, and re-installing it.
- Resetting my computer's printing system via system preferences.
Happy, green circle:
What ppd/driver is in use, because what you are describing is typically a wrong driver in use, which often happens due to Apple replacing a Xerox driver with one of theirs (Like Generic Postscript, or Apple Airprint)
The driver should show in your screenshot 2 screen, about a centimeter from where you cropped it.