cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

WorkCeneter 6015N error

Hello.

While I can copy with my Xerox, and print from USB, I can't print via my PC.

Just says ''Printing'' and then it gives me a failure, with no more explenation.

I guess the network from the PCs to Xerox is malfuctioning, I don't know though, I m not really familiar with this things.

What you suggest to do ? What more details do you need ?

Thank you in advance

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Re: WorkCeneter 6015N error

Hey you!

I suggest you try to access the web interface(enter the printer IP in your web browser) and see if you got any connection at all, otherwise I suggest you start some network troubleshooting.

Best Regards

Kimzi

--------------------------------------------
Please remember to select "Accept as Solution" for posts that helped you solve the issue.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Seems that I have no connection since I can't access web interface (takes too long and then off).

What do I do now?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Hey you!

Check that you got link in both ends, check the lights on the network card on the pc and the printer, if both are connected(lights up) then you might need to add a static IP to both of these or just see that the IP-adress / Netmask / Gateway / DNS are correct.

If everything seems correct, we can only assume that it's something in-between, like a router or firewall.

What if you connect the network cable directly from your printer to the pc? Does that work?

Best Regards

Kimzi

--------------------------------------------
Please remember to select "Accept as Solution" for posts that helped you solve the issue.

0 Kudos