cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Maxxzzz New Member

WorkCentre 5325 - 075-451 Tray 5 is empty. Add paper to Tray 5. Printing can continue.

Jump to solution

We've just received and installed WorkCentre 5325. When I try to print through network every time error message 075-451. But I can normally print if I enter administrator mode through web brouser. Please help.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Agency Analyst JordanAXAUQE-AA
Agency Analyst

Re: WorkCentre 5325 - 075-451 Tray 5 is empty. Add paper to Tray 5. Printing can continue.

Jump to solution

Maxxzzz,

What OS are you printing from? 

Things to check:

- Make sure the paper guides are set correctly

- Make sure the paper type/size is setup correctly on the UI when loading the paper

- It could be a driver issue if the BI-DI is not working

Get back to us with the OS and the first two things to check. We can look at the bi-di or driver configuration in more detail once we know what the OS is.

Thank you,
Jordan R.
Systems Analyst / Consultant
Fiery Certified Professional

If someone helped you make sure you give Kudos for their efforts! Don't forget to Select Accept as Solution if the reply resolved your issue as it will be able to help others!
0 Kudos
Maxxzzz New Member

Re: WorkCentre 5325 - 075-451 Tray 5 is empty. Add paper to Tray 5. Printing can continue.

Jump to solution

OS is Windows XP Professional SP3.

- paper guides cheked

- paper type/size cheked

still not working. Tried to remove tray 5 from autochose mode. The same. 

0 Kudos
Maxxzzz New Member

Jump to solution

Thanks for your "help" "support" ... if I can call you support.

If it helps someone. I change printer driver. Deleted Postscript and install PCL6. Its working now.

0 Kudos
Community Manager CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hi Maxxzzz,

Thank you for using the Support Forum.  The forum is a peer to peer support system.  I am glad that you were able to fix your issue and I am very glad that you came back to post the answer.  I am sure your actions will help others in the future. 

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos
Zlosk New Member

Jump to solution
Similar issue: Our department had received the 5325 a couple weeks ago, and until yesterday (2017-06-28), printing had worked. Yesterday, I received the same error message (075-451 Tray 5 is empty...) when printing from Adobe Reader XI on Windows 7 Pro SP1. Nobody else in my department had the issue. I deleted and reinstalled the print drivers, keeping them PostScript, but this did not appear to help. (Our IT department had requested that we use the PS drivers instead of PCL.) Surprisingly, closing and restarting Acrobat fixed the issue. Troubleshooting rule #1 (Did you reboot?) would have worked in my case.
0 Kudos
DaviesC New Member

Jump to solution

I have a similar problem and I am using windows 10. When trying to install PCL6 Drivers I receieve an error failing to extract particular files and the installation ends there. How can I go about it?

0 Kudos