cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

WorkCentre 7125 envelope (bypass tray)

cannot get printer (WorkCentre 7125) to print envelopes from tray 5 (bypass tray) using Microsoft Office Word 2007. This might be a problem with MS Word itself but i'm not sure so i figured i'd come here for help first. The method i'm using to print in Office Word 2007 is [Mailings] tab => [Envelopes]. In "Printing Preferences", if i manually set paper type to envelope and do a test print through Notepad it works.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: WorkCentre 7125 envelope (bypass tray)

Hi,

Have you tried to update the driver? Also you can try to save as pdf and print it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hey, thanks for the reply. I installed the PL6 driver. I did not see any later drivers.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

This is a global print driver. Did you set the machine model in the driver properties (Administration tab>Configuration drop menu)?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I need some help getting to driver properties

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

In the start menu select devices and printers, then right click on the driver and select printer properties. Now click on the Administration tab and you will find Configuration:

1.jpg

in the drop menu select the model of your machine (Xerox Workcenter 7125) instead of Basic print Mode.

That should do it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Thank you for your help kind sir. I didn't succeed in changing the "Configuration" option as it was locked(greyed out) to "WorkCentre 7125" but your suggestion did help me find and fix the problem. Under the Advanced tab, i changed the driver to what it was before i installed the Global Print Diver, which must have been the actual, original driver for the printer. I installed the Global Print Driver because i was having some other problems with the printer. I thought the GP driver was the lastest and best driver for it. Everything works fine when i switched back to the real driver.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

That's good news :)

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Thank you, this advice will come in handy.
0 Kudos