cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tsherr

WorkCentre Pro C3545 and Windows 7 Pro 64bit

Product Name: Other - specify product in post
I have a C3545 on a TCP/IP network and recently moved to a new computer with Windows 7 Pro 64 bit. I tried the Global print driver, and it installs, but when I send a print, all I get is the banner page (when turned on) but no print job and no errors. I tried the Mobile driver, and it prints fine, but I don't have the option to select stapling in the print job. How do I get the C3545 working with full functionality in 7 Pro 64bit? Thanks, T
0 Kudos
2 Replies
tsherr

Re: WorkCentre Pro C3545 and Windows 7 Pro 64bit

I've now tried both the Global PCL6, PC5, and PS drivers with no change. It appears that the C3545's 64 bit Windows 7 drivers don't work (Global) or don't give access to all features (Mobile). Is there a fix for this? T
0 Kudos
Fabio
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Re: WorkCentre Pro C3545 and Windows 7 Pro 64bit

go to the communication/options tab of the driver , be sure that snmp is configured correct and the correct ip adres in bidirec setup
If that thosent help , go to the options tab, select device manually an configure the options manually
Default is the printdriver cant find the machine it will go the basic printing mode , with indeed no options...
0 Kudos