cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Workcenter 3325

Good day forum,

I am stuck and I need your help. First, let me state that I am not a "geek" so please keep the "helpful" suggestions in english with step by step instructions.

I do not know how to change to default print setttings from my laptop. For some reason the default print settings are print multilple pages per side / print on both sides.

How can I change that to a standard print request? I just want to pring on one side, one page per side and using  8.5 X 11 paper. What would be the step by step instructions to change the "default" print settings.

Thank you in advance for your help

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Workcenter 3325

Hi ncinfiniti,

Thank you for using the Support Forum. You do not mention if you are using Windows, I am going to assume you are.  Please do the following:

1. For Windows 2000 OS, click on the [Start] button, click on [Settings], and then click on [Printers]. The Printers window will be displayed. For Windows XP / Server 2003 OS, click on the [Start] button, click on [Settings] (if necessary), and then click on [Printers and Faxes]. The Printers and Faxes window will be displayed.
  2. Right-click on the printer icon, and select the [Printing Preferences] button. The Printing Preferences window will be displayed.
  3. Configure the options on the tabs, as necessary.
  4. For single sided Click on the [Basic] tab.
    • Select [None] - The job is printed single-sided.
    • Click on [OK].
  5. For one image per page click on the [Basic] tab Select a Layout option:
    • [Single Page Per Side] - Use this option for single image on a single page.
    • Click on [OK].

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos