cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aki

Workcentre 7345, cannot choose Tray1

Jump to solution
Product Name: Other - specify product in post

Hi I hope someone in this community can help me, cause I have run out of options.

We have a Workcentre 7345 in the office and it has been reset to factory defaults recently.

Since the reset it has not been possible for our users to print from Tray 1, from Office 2010 programs. When they choose Tray 1, it just goes back to tray 4.

There is no problem printing from Adobe reader, notepad etc...I have tested from powerpoint, Word and outlook, and every time I choose Tray 1 and close properties, it goes to Tray 4 instead. If I open properties again, it will have set it to tray 4.

Has anyone experienced this problem before? I have checked several forums, but found no answers that can help me.

hopefull wishes AKI

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Workcentre 7345, cannot choose Tray1

Jump to solution

Hi Aki,

Thank you for using the Support Forum.  Please take a look at this solution from the support page for your machine and see if it will help you.  If not please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance.

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

Aki

Re: Workcentre 7345, cannot choose Tray1

Jump to solution

Thank you.

That was part of the answer :0) also the driver needed to be updated on some of the pc's, but one solution didn't work without the other, but you got me on the right track.

thank you.

0 Kudos