cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tjewell New Member

XEROX 3300MFP "Door Open" but door isn't open

Hello,

Our company owns like 4 different 3300MFP units.

One of them recently refused to print and started getting either "Door Open" or "Fuser Door Open" message. I looked around a bit online and I saw some potential fixes. I cannibalized the fuser and the HVPS from one of the units we keep just for parts and the "Fuser Door Open" has stopped, but I'm still getting "Door Open."

Everything I find online that isn't telling me to replace the power supply is "check and make sure the door is closed." I'm not simple, I know how to close a door, and I've checked multiple times that it's latching into place and not loose at all.

Is there anything else can be done? A sensor I can check? Even if I have to take out the power supply again (which is a bit of a process) I don't mind. It's not a life-or-death thing, we'll get new printers if we need 'em, it's more of a "I want to beat this machine" thing.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Manager CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Re: XEROX 3300MFP "Door Open" but door isn't open

Hi tjwell,

Thank you for using the Support Forum. Please take a look at the fuser door solution one more time and make sure you have followed all the steps.  If you keep getting the error please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance.

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos