cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Xerox 6015ni lost networking capacity?

Greetings,

I purchased a 6015ni in January this year, and it worked flawlessly until now. I was recently away for one month. It was used by nobody during this time.

Upon return, I've found that I cannot use any networking functions (wired to router or wireless). I have a small "i", wireless symbol, and X in the top right corner of the Xerox display. 

I'm really not sure where to go from here. I reset everything (including router) a couple times and that didn't fix the problem. This issue was not found with 30 minutes of my google searches, so I've come here for whatever help can be offered.

What is my next step? 

(apologies if I am incorrect about formatting, as I did not find a style document stickied).

Thank you very much for any assistance in this matter.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Xerox 6015ni lost networking capacity?

Hi Zippity,

Thank you for using the Support Forum. Please make sure you can use this solution to ping the printer. If you are unable to ping please confirm your IP address. If you are able to ping then review the steps for setting the machine up on a wireless network and make sure the settings are still correct.  If you are still unable to print the please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance. 

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

For anyone else who finds  this via search or whatever, I was unable to ping the printer (timed out). I'll be contacting support, and seeing what that does.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Hey you!

Does the network card's light diods flash?

What about connecting the printer directly to ur computer excluding the router?

Best Regards

Kimzi

--------------------------------------------
Please remember to select "Accept as Solution" for posts that helped you solve the issue.

0 Kudos