cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
keinsig New Member

Xerox 6204 Postscript Error

We receive PDF drawings from different sources.  Some are scanned PDF’s, others are created directly on the computer.  We have had error pages occasionally before, however, more recently it is happening quite often.  When trying to print some PDF’s using the Accxes Program, instead of printing the drawing, it prints out an Error/Warning Page.  Below are samples of the errors:

Error: Postscript Interpreter Error

PDF to PS Conversion Error: A drawing Error Occurred

Error: ioerror; offending command: Image

PDF to PS Conversion Error: Out of Memory

Error: Limitcheck: offending Command: Fill

Machine 6204

Controller Version 15

Printer Version 1.01.07

Desktop Operating System XP

Free Flow Accxes Client Tools Version 15.00.46

If we try to print the drawing directly through Adobe, the drawing prints fine.  Our service provider is Print O Stat in York, PA.  They have been unable to successfully fix our problem.  Please advise on steps we can take on how to correct this problem.  I believe they said our controller has 4 gig of memory in it.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xerox Employee JohnM-Xerox
Xerox Employee

Re: Xerox 6204 Postscript Error

Hello keinsig,

I'm not sure whether you are checking this post or not, but if you are and you are still having issues, please try the following:

http://www.support.xerox.com/support/xerox-6204/support/enus.html

At this site, type in, "out of memory error" in the search field and then click on the second search result in the list of results. This may or may not resolve the issue for you, but it is all that I can think of.

John

0 Kudos
rogpwr New Member

Re: Xerox 6204 Postscript Error

I am having similar problem  sending pdf through axxess tools first sheet of set comes out error message(pdf interpreter error / postscript error pdf to ps conversion error: out of memory) then rest of sheets print out normally. 2mb file size for all sheets. Using axxess tools v 13 & 15, controller Version 13.0 build 153

0 Kudos