Hello, I have a problem, the page 18.104.22.168 does not appear, I have a Xerox 6204 with external unit, a year ago and after a drop in voltage, the controller is HS and I had another unit other than the dell and it worked all that time (a year). A week ago, the same thing happened, the controller is HS (motherboard too) despite the presence of an inverter and voltage regulator, I tried on several units but nothing works, the ping works but I can not access to it, I followed the procedure but nothing, local Xerox technicians no idea of the problem, I have unanswered questions:
- Is there a particular hardware configuration of the controller (ram, processor, network......)
- Why do not I have the word "successful" at the end of installation?
- Is there a special formatting of the hard disk?
- Does the installation have to be done with the original cd not a copy (maybe a copyright) (I have the original too)
- Is there a manual service of the controller?
help me please !!!!
Thank you for using the Support Forum. Please take a look at the solution for installing the FreeFlow Accxes Client Tools. If this information does not help please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance.