cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cscamgrl99 New Member

Xerox 6360 will not print in color from Windows 8

I can get my Xerox 6360 to print in black and white from Word or other programs, but it will not print in color. Also, when printing from Adobe Acrobat Professional, it will only print in a small section of the paper. I've tried everything I can think of.

The printer still prints in color fine (and scaling from Adobe is correct too) from my old machine, but not my new computer with Windows 8.

What can I do to fix this? A new computer does me no good if I can't print from it.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Kimzi Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Re: Xerox 6360 will not print in color from Windows 8

Hey you!

There is no win 8 driver for this machine, as you're probably using the global driver you will have to choose the correct printer model in the advanced tab on ur driver settings.

Best Regards

Kimzi

--------------------------------------------
Please remember to select "Accept as Solution" for posts that helped you solve the issue.

0 Kudos
cscamgrl99 New Member

On the advanced tab I do have the 6360 selected as the printer model. Any other ideas? How can it not be supported by Windows 8? I also have this same issue on a Windows 7 machine.

0 Kudos
Kimzi Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Hi again!

I suggest you try the built-in class driver for this machine, that comes with win 8, and see if that helps.

Remove the global driver first.

Best Regards

Kimzi

--------------------------------------------
Please remember to select "Accept as Solution" for posts that helped you solve the issue.

0 Kudos
joysey Member

Hi, my husband got a new computer with windows 8 and then we upgraded it to 8.1 and my 6360 printed from both windows 8 & now 8.1.  I would suggest do delete your old drivers and go into the Xerox website and download new drivers again.  It worked for us even though the printer is not printing correctly, no fault to the drivers though, its just a stupid fault with the printer.

0 Kudos