cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Xerox 7760 printing with white streaks for any print with yellow toner

xerox-print.jpg

HI! We've had a Xerox Phaser 7760 for many years with minimum problems! We love it. However all of a sudden our prints are turning out as the above image illustrates. Any print that contains Yellow comes out with void space where the yellow toner should be. We've replaced all the imaging drums (the yellow one twice), all of the toner, the fuser, transfer roller, and the belt cleaner assembly.

One other thing that I've discovered is that this only happens when the printer tray is set to any type of "thin" or "plain" paper. If I set the paper tray to "Thick" paper it prints perfectly, no lines.

I'm really at a loss here. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

-Vanessa

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Analyst Nation Moderator
Analyst Nation Moderator

Re: Xerox 7760 printing with white streaks for any print with yellow toner

If all that has been replaced, it would require a tech visit as it is most probably the same as this post here

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe Arseneau
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor
Occasional Advisor

Re: Xerox 7760 printing with white streaks for any print with yellow toner

Barber pole deletions are caused by the developer housing. Take the yellow drum out and shine a flashlight on the developer housing. You will see the the same voids there. Replace the developer housing and developer.

0 Kudos