cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Xerox CP 800 010-317 fault code

I am glad that I was trained to correct this error, but it's P.I.T.A. to deal with.  Anyone else out there have the same issue?  The fuser belt will fall out alignment even if the machine isn't running.  As the fuser is constantly moving will the press is powered on.  i bet i have to break open the fuser 5 times a day to reset the belt.  I am sure that at this point I can do it blindfolded.  I have only had this machine for 2 weeks.  I have called service out but there hasn't been any definitive answer as to why.  Sorry for the rant.  Again,  just curious to see if anyone else has had this issue.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Xerox CP 800 010-317 fault code

When I am having this issue, I pull out the fuser, remove the belt make sure that the rollers are clean and possibly replace the oil wick.

This has proven to make the code stay away for a while.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Just got a Xerox CP 800 8-5-13 and am having same problem.
Is there any instructions of how to put fuser belt back into alignment.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi bigelk,

Thank you for using the Support Forum. Please take a look at this solution that includes the instructions for cleaning the belts.  Cleaning them may help with the issue you are having.  If this does not help please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance.

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos