If you have not already resolved this issue, we suggest you search our online knowledgebase for this product: Xerox Color 560
Alternatively, you can visit our Contact Us page for other support options.
I need a guru! We are only able to print in grayscale from a Mac to our 560. Here's the setup:
- Printer has built-in controller
- Printer has PCL 6/5e ROM installed, ONLY (no PostScript ROM)
- We print via a Windows Server 2012 print server
- I have tried with 10.8, 10.9 and 10.10.
- I have tried many combinations of drivers (Universal; model specific; even GutenPrint!) on the local Mac and the server.
- These Macs can print in color to a HP400 just fine.
- Windows machines print to the 560 in color just fine.
No matter what, the job comes out Black and White from Mac.
Any ideas much appreciated!