I need a guru! We are only able to print in grayscale from a Mac to our 560. Here's the setup:
- Printer has built-in controller
- Printer has PCL 6/5e ROM installed, ONLY (no PostScript ROM)
- We print via a Windows Server 2012 print server
- I have tried with 10.8, 10.9 and 10.10.
- I have tried many combinations of drivers (Universal; model specific; even GutenPrint!) on the local Mac and the server.
- These Macs can print in color to a HP400 just fine.
- Windows machines print to the 560 in color just fine.
No matter what, the job comes out Black and White from Mac.
Any ideas much appreciated!
If you have not already resolved this issue, we suggest you search our online knowledgebase for this product: Xerox Color 560
Alternatively, you can visit our Contact Us page for other support options.