cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Xerox Color 570 Envelope Printing

I am having issues printing on #10 envelopes.

There is a standard #10 envelope size used by most printers which has a small tab, which is suited to machine postmarking. It seems this fall below the minimum page size. The results are  are paper jams because the length cannot be set properly. Even when using an envelope with a longer tab, printing is erratic, jamming, failing to reach the fuser or in the odd case if it spits one out, crooked output. I am using the Envelope Fuser on the machine, odd because such a fuser is not required on our 242 which can accept the smaller envelope although it too tends to jam.

I would like to hear what settings are required, media size, etc.to print on standard #10 envelopes. This could be a lucrative market because small quantities of 4-colour envelopes are expensive when run them on a press. 

T Welton
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Xerox Color 570 Envelope Printing

Hi TWelton,

Thank you for using the Support Forum. Please take a look at the solution for printing on #10 envelopes from the online support for your machine.  If this solution does not help please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance.

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos