cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ksdst1 New Member

Xerox Phaser 6280 Cyan Residual Marks on Print outs

Hello all!

We are getting residual cyan marks on print outs.  They are being deposited uniformly across the first third of the page, about every inch and a half.  This is just with the cyan.  I have replaced the oem cartridge, tried to blow out any toner deposits, dirt etc, and gently used a tissue to remove any toner/dirt from the transfer belt with no change.  I notice there is a possible way on the transfer belt to depress on both sides to create slack on the belt and maybe get to the individual color roller inside the belt.  Would this be helpful to try to access and make sure the blue roller is free of deposits?  Anything else I can try?

Also, where is/are the laser lense/s?

Tnx...

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Chibi New Member

Re: Xerox Phaser 6280 Cyan Residual Marks on Print outs

I am having the exact same problem. I just changed the cyan cartridge and is doing this. Please help!

0 Kudos
ksdst1 New Member

It would be very helpful to know if replacing either the transfer belt, fuser, or other part would actually resolve an issue like this...Anyone??
0 Kudos
Community Manager CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Hi,

Thank you for using the Support Forum. Please take a look at the solutions for colored dots. If the solutions do not clear your issue please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance.

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos