cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xerox WC 5335 Printing from "All scripts" application

I am having difficulty printing from the application All scripts to my work center 5335. All script is a program that generates prescriptions for my patients which include Dr's signature. I am printing on specific prescription paper that all script provides that is 8.5 x 5.5 size sheets. I have installed both versions of the pcl 5 and 6 print drivers, and the issue is still persistent. The prescription itself will print fine on the sheet, but the signature will be printed either on the back of the page or on a 2nd piece of paper. I need the prescription and the signature to be printed on one side of the prescription sheet. I have worked with the all script vendor and resized the margins to the smallest it can go, and that still hasn't worked. If anybody as any suggestions please let me know what I can do to fix this.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Manager CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Re: Xerox WC 5335 Printing from "All scripts" application

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for using the Support Forum. Please take a look at the solution for seting up for custom size paper and see if this helps.  If not please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance.

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos