cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Xerox WC 7545

Jump to solution

Hello to you all,

I just picked up a WC7545 today and I am finding the OSX (Mac) driver (XeroxPrintDriver.3.68.0_1623) crashes when the printer comes up in the list? I am on OSX 10.11.5.

Disconnecting the ethernet the app just searches but as soon as I plug in the printer the installer quits :(

I have also tried printing from a USB stick but it only seems to output in black and white does anybody know how to switch this to color as its not an option in the print process. I can get in as admin but not sure where the tool option is to change it.

The printer is working file and printing out all test sheets and calibrates fine, its just i have no way of printing to it from anything.

Any help would be very much appreciated

Simon

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Re: Xerox WC 7545

Jump to solution

Uninstall the current driver and try this one (Universal, don't worry about it being for the 78xx)

As for the BW thing, see if someone set it here as a default.

Capture.GIF

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe Arseneau
Highlighted

Re: Xerox WC 7545

Jump to solution

I noticed the dynamic address was set to disabled, switched to DNS and all is working :) also changed to color on USB :)

huge thnx for your help btw

0 Kudos