Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
5 Replies
Woliwon
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: Xerox Work Centre 7830 always prints information bar on A3 sheets

You might have to delete abd reinstall the driver?

Actually... that's the very first thing I''ve done when I saw that bloody info line printed on the border of the page... Really, I think we can leave it as unfixable :D

Anyway, thanks so much for the responses! I appreciate it.

0 Kudos
Woliwon
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Right click on printer > choose printing preferences> go to Advanced tab> check Job ID drop down is not set to " Print ID in margins- first page only" or " print ID in margins- All pages" .. change it to " Disable Job ID"

Hi, mate! Well, I've tried changing the ports. The queue name was given as the Ip itself... Still no change :/ what an odd setting that is.... I've looked quite a lot in the settings, nothing is near close as to giving a hint that this is the option printing the info bar...

0 Kudos
Woliwon
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

• Try right clicking on the driver and go to printer properties. Go to the ports tab. Choose configure port.  Change Raw to LPR and type lp in the queue name field then hit apply then ok. See if it still does it using LPR instead of RAW

Xerox Work Centre 7830 always prints information bar on A3 sheets

Product Name: Other - specify product in post
Operating System: Windows 10

Hi, fellas!

We have a Work Centre 7830 at the office, and after a driver update, the machine always puts an information line on the side of the sheet. I have looked lots for solution, but haven't found any.. So my question is - is anybody familiar with that setting, and how to turn it off? It is not a big deal, but sometimes the clear white edge of the sheet is definitely needed and that black text is quite annoying... I have attached a photo to see it.

I would be greatly appreciated if somebody helps,

Thank you!

Sincerely, 

Petko DanevInfo_line_XEROX_WC_7830.jpg

0 Kudos