cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fast

Xerox WorkCentr 7435

Product Name: Other - specify product in post

I have users printing through a driver installed on a Windows 2003 Server. The problem I am exercising is the Printer says status "Paused" when they try to print. All subsequent jobs say "Waiting for Printer". Print jobs leave the queue on the server and reside on the printer itself in this state. They have to reboot copier and then it spits out all the jobs in the queue. I haft to do this every day.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
JohnM-Xerox
Xerox Employee
Xerox Employee

Re: Xerox WorkCentr 7435

Hello Fast,

Can you tell me if your machine has the EFI Fiery Color Server attached to it or did you purchase the machine with the integrated controller?

I've looked in the Knowledge Base for the issue that you're having and there is a solution that says to run a Clear Server routine which looks very simple. (It's only 3 steps)  I pasted that process below for you to see if it works or not.  If not, please write back to let us know what happens.

1. From Command Workstation (CWS), select [Clear Server] from the Server menu.
  2. Click on [Confirm] to complete the operation.
  3. Once the clear server has completed, try to print again.

I hope that this helped, but if not, let us know.

John

0 Kudos
Fast

Thank you I will try. I tryed to log on remotely but I couldn't see any server button. I dont know what the admin password is. I can't see in any propterys button.Thank you very much for the help.

0 Kudos
JohnM-Xerox
Xerox Employee
Xerox Employee

Hello Fast,

Try logging in again and use the password, "Fiery.1" (without the quotes.)

0 Kudos
Fast

I tryed but did not work. Thanks for all the help.

Thank You

Fast

0 Kudos
JohnM-Xerox
Xerox Employee
Xerox Employee

It's case sensitive.  I'm not sure if you knew that.

0 Kudos
Fast

I tryed Fiery.1 but I could not logon. I may need to call the sales rep.

0 Kudos
JohnM-Xerox
Xerox Employee
Xerox Employee

If your password got changed somehow then you will need to call Xerox and set up a service call.  A Xerox Technician will come and help get your password reset and get you running again.

John

0 Kudos