first of all make sure that the labtop and the printer is connected on the same network
1. Power on the machine.
2. Press the <log In/Out> button on the control panel, and then type the administrator user name and password The default username is "11111" and the default password is "x-admin" (must be entered in lower case)
3. Press the<Machine Status> button on the control panel, and then select the [Tools] tab on the screen.
4. Select [System Settings].
5. Select [Connectivity & Network Setup].
6. Select [Protocol Settings].
7. Under [TCP/IP - IP Mode], select [IPv4 Mode]
8. Select [IP Address Resolution], and then [Change Settings]
9. select DHCP and then select [Save].
10. switch off the machine and swittch on back again
11. print tthe configuration report and you will find the new IP address
I have Xerox WorkCentre 7132. Copying perfectly, but I can't connect it to my laptop Lenovo ThinkPad T520. I don't know what IP is. Print report suggest IP 100.102.138.202, but it doesn't work. I have windows 7 Professional 64-bit.
How can i connect my printer to laptop? Is it directly connect to laptop?