cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Xerox WorkCentre 7775 v1 Multifunction System stopped printing in color

We have the subject machine on an enterprise network printing via Win Server 2008 Virtual Print Server using the Xerox Global Print Driver PCL6.  All clients are Windows 7 64 bit Enterprise. This machine has been printing in color fine for about a year and last week it decides to stop.  We have several of these models on the network and all but one are functioning fine.  I've compared all settings on the PS and everything is the same.  Users say color copies are working fine and network scanning is also working fine.  I printed a config report on the machine and then printed the same config on another machine and noticed the config report on the "good" machine printed the report in color whereas the "bad" machine config was without color.  I called Xerox to come take a look and they plugged up using a cross over and printed in color fine using XP and the mobile driver.  I was told to contact Tier 2 support that they could provide a solution!  I'm in the queue with Tier 2 but really need this to function properly before they wear out a HP Color printer!  Xerox Tier 1 states it is a software setting in the machine and I believe them as I load the bad machine and good machine as local tcp/ip printers using the same driver and the broke one is still broke!  I appreciate any suggestions....  TIA!  tim

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Account Deactivated

Re: Xerox WorkCentre 7775 v1 Multifunction System stopped printing in color

Hi Tim_VA.

In your post below you mentioned that you were contacting Tier 2.  Were they able to help you?

Please select "Accept Solution" and / or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!
Thanks,
SandyP-Xerox
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Xerox WorkCentre 7775 v1 Multifunction System stopped printing in color

Sandy, I was detailed out of the center and finally have returned...will be calling Tier 2 today and will update this thread!  :)

0 Kudos