cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Xerox Workcentre 7655 automatic print?

Hello,

as mentioned in the topic, I own a Xerox Workcentre 7655 and i want it to print some documents i need every day at a specific time in the morning(about 40), is there an option to do so? Without telling it to print day for day ,again and again? :manvery-happy:

thanks for your time and have a nice day!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Technical Escalation User

Re: Xerox Workcentre 7655 automatic print?

Mr.Byte,

Are you trying to print the exact same document every day? or are there changes on the document content?

Please select Accept as Solution if you feel this post has helped you.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

its the same every day ;)
0 Kudos
Highlighted

I can not confirm 100% because I have no 7665 around me now.

But the print driver (at least the GPD) has an option called Saved Job, this is under Job Type, when you select printing preferences. This feature allows you to stores a public or private job in the printer and prints the job as requested at the printer control panel. This option is useful for documents that you print frequently. You can assign a passcode to a private job to prevent unauthorized printing.

Like I said this might not be the same for the 7665. I can confirm next Tuesday. But I felt I should leave the feedback now in case you want to play around with it yourself.

Highlighted

Thanks for your explanation RuiC , i will check it out tomorrow and will let you know if it worked :)
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Mr.Byte,

you might need to enable the feature on the printer. If this is the case, please, open the printer web page using a web browser, and navigate Properties - Services - Reprint Saved Jobs - Enablement.

Let me know if this works for you

0 Kudos