cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yellow Color Misaligned On New Printer

Product Name: Xerox C235 Color Multifunction Printer
Operating System: Not Specified

New C235 printer is printing (computer>print and copy>print) yellow color below the image. I've tried color adjustment, uninstalling and reinstalling the cartridges and printer entirely, checking paper size and loading, but nothing has made a difference. Any other things to try? Xerox support started a service request and it was marked resolved about 30 minutes after initiation even though a service respresentative never called me to schedule an onsite appointment. Below is an image of what prints (top) and what should be printing (bottom).Capture.JPG

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CherylO-Xerox
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Re: Yellow Color Misaligned On New Printer

Hi Imacaulay16, 

Thank you for using the Support Forum. Please take a look at the article from the online support about color misregistration.and preform the steps again.  Also try the steps in the article Colors are not aligned after installing a toner.  Please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance if they did not send someone last time ask to speak to a supervisor and explain the situation.  

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

Re: Yellow Color Misaligned On New Printer

I have the exact problem as well. All of the listed procedures have not corrected the issue. Who can guide me to the correct person to contact?

Thanks, 

0 Kudos