I have a few question regarding D125 Printer functionalty:
- what is the final software version for IOT and where is it available
- how to modify default value (5) for folding option without stapling for booklet creation
- how to modify defauls margins (imageable area) - 4mm to 0 mm
1. 25.13.63 (1.204.121) It isn't available on public links, so you need to call Xerox to get it.
2. It's done via NVM changes, which requires Diagnostics mode access, so it can't be posted here, you will need to have a tech visit
3. You can't. Xerox does not make borderless devices
Could you please confirm if 25.x is correct version for Printer model (not 26.x)?
At this moment we have 26.11.83 (System), 1.204.110 (Controller), 82.21.0 (IOT ROM), 13.8.0 (HCF ROM), 5.29.0 (Finisher ROM) and 3.0.18 (SJFI).Â
About booklet finisher possibilities - could you please tell me what is the value we should put in NVM (what is the NVM number) to increase that value to maximum (hope it is 25 sheets like for booklet creation - folding with stapling)? I know how to enter to Diagnostic Mode (I'm Xerox employee) on that machine.
I heard that it is possible to change some NVM (but I don't know which one) to minimize the margins but I don't know if it is possible to set it to 0. I understand that it is not possible based on your knowledge? In Nuvera you have possibilities to print to edge. I will appreciate any help.
Kind regards, Krystian
25.13.63 is fromNovember 2016
26.11.83 is from October 2012
I don't know the NVM changes required.
Yes, Nuvera can have the border set to 0mm by the SA, but not the end user due to the issues it causes, Xerox will not allow the "how to" to be released to the end user because when issues occur, they want to have the paper work showing you agreed to it.
I don't know of a 25.13.93, could have been a one-off I suppose, it is not on the Software configuration charts (I can't provide that document, it is internal only)
I have never seen one for the D series, this doesn't mean it doesn't exist though, I never supported D-series, I just did the 2101/4110/4127/4595 etc for a few years, they definitely did not.